- Role – Administrator
- Location – Home-based/Remote
- Contract – Permanent, Part-time (26 hours per week)
- Salary – £25,000 per annum pro-rata (£18,500)
- Apply – Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
- Timeline – Applications close Monday 21st August. Interviews from Monday 28th August.
Public Health Collaboration (PHC) is a registered charity (1171887 / SC052248) dedicated to empowering people to take control of their health and save the NHS money at the same time. We do this through multiple projects, but at the heart of it all is our passion to help people become healthier and happier.
Our recent growth has led to the need for an Administrator, who will provide administrative support across all of our projects. PHC projects deliver structured education and ongoing support for those wanting to improve their metabolic health through lifestyle changes.
Responsibilities for the Administrator include responding to emails, scheduling meetings, courses and in-house training as well as raising invoices and contracts. They will also manage queries with bookings and course enrollment for each project. In addition, they might be required to assist with the charity’s social media, organising conferences and events and compiling reports at specific periods through the year. During day to day activities, the Administrator will endeavour to make everyone they interact with feel valued and that care has been taken with their enquiry.
An ideal candidate would be experienced in customer-facing roles and be proficient with Microsoft Teams, Word and Excel as well as the ability to learn new administrative software. They would also support the overall ethos of the PHC, which is to empower, inspire and educate people that most chronic diseases can be prevented and reversed by maintaining good metabolic health through sustainable lifestyle changes. It is helpful if applicants demonstrate an interest in the objectives of the PHC, such as living an active real food lifestyle themselves.
Outside of working hours, the Administrator will get the opportunity to attend PHC events and shadow our courses to fully understand what the charity has to offer.
- Flexitime working hours from 8am-8pm between Monday to Friday.
- 20 days holiday pro-rata with annual carry forward.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Remote working.
- High quality administrative support.
- Attend regular online team meetings.
- Adhere to policies and procedures, including data protection and safeguarding training.
- A professional working environment with a reliable internet connection for taking voice and video calls.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 21st August 2023.